#Page97

Monday, 24 November 2014 04:37


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم



Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh,
This is the epilogue of a brand new chapter of my life.
I've been living in a totally a different life for quite some time.
The insecure, reckless girl is long gone.
I've grown too much to go back to being that girl.
Though some times I do think about going back, but my will to change myself into a better woman suppresses all that thought.
I'm too strong to give up now.
This life taught me that even the nicest of people can be surprisingly unpredictable compared to those who are obviously a bitch in nature.
The quiet ones can be more sinister than the mean ones.
People can hurt you in many ways, even in ways that you never thought they could.
Believe me, I've been through this shiz myself and it hurts. So bad. That even this egotistical, full of pride, independent woman is breaking. 
Love, well there's no need to touch on that because I suck at it. I can never seem to get anyone to fall in love with me. It has always been me who falls for someone and end up getting hurt. Nevertheless, I believe in Allah's fate that one day there will be someone. Someone who is crazy enough to fall for this lunatic, who is daring enough to tame this uncontrollable emotional rage of mine. InshaAllah.
I would also like to share about some great people I met along the way.
Well, these angles helped me get through the hardest times.
They were always by my side regardless of how difficult it can get.
Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, I am so grateful to have them in my life.
That is it for now I guess. Chiao.


1 lovely notes