Sadness

Wednesday, 31 July 2013 10:26


Assalamualaikum,

I am here to pour my heart out. This sadness, this guilt is no longer bearable. How can I betray someone so dear to me? I can't and I don't want to.

Hey you, how can you cheat on my best friend? You guys have been together for how many years? 5 years okay! How the hell can you cheat on her? Yes, both of you are my friend. Both of you are important to me. I love you both but I can't just let you do that to her. She's my only best friend in campus. She's my soul sister. She's my entire world for god's sake. Please stop cheating on her, I beg you. Don't hurt her like this. Just don't. Have you ever thought of what might happen if she finds out? You're going to destroy the 5 years you spent together because of one bitch? I wont let you. I cried thinking about this. You're my friend, I have to back you up. But she's my friend too and I can't let her get hurt. I can't keep her in the shadows not knowing what you're doing behind her back. It's just not right.

xoxo.a

0 lovely notes