Rezeki
Tuesday, 23 April 2013
08:26 ♥
Assalamualaikum,
This morning I recieved a call from the manager of Home Deco, Queensbay. She said that I got the job at her shop. Alhamdulillah (:
But I am still waiting for Jefferson and other shops that I applied for to call. Well, I need to consider the salary rate they are offering me right?
So tomorrow I will be meeting up with Home Deco's manager for an interview before I proceed to my duties. My baby's coming down to Penang to look for a job too. Can't wait to see her.
Wish me luck for tomorrow though. I really need the money to survive.
Lots of love.
♡
Incarnation
"I have a fetish for unicorns and whales, I live in Narnia. Do not fret, dear friends, for I have candy for all of you,"
Credits
Layout: Bows, Ribbons and blood.
Ever since: 2011
Rezeki
Tuesday, 23 April 2013
08:26 ♥
Assalamualaikum,
This morning I recieved a call from the manager of Home Deco, Queensbay. She said that I got the job at her shop. Alhamdulillah (:
But I am still waiting for Jefferson and other shops that I applied for to call. Well, I need to consider the salary rate they are offering me right?
So tomorrow I will be meeting up with Home Deco's manager for an interview before I proceed to my duties. My baby's coming down to Penang to look for a job too. Can't wait to see her.
Wish me luck for tomorrow though. I really need the money to survive.
Lots of love.
♡