Hypocracy
Thursday, 31 January 2013
08:26 ♥
I am not gonna say that I am not okay.
I am not gonna remind myself of someone who doesn't want me.
I'll just fuck everything and move on with life.
I know I am strong enough 'cause I've been through this before.
You'll be fine Alia. You're an awesome little young lady ;)
♡
Incarnation
"I have a fetish for unicorns and whales, I live in Narnia. Do not fret, dear friends, for I have candy for all of you,"
Credits
Layout: Bows, Ribbons and blood.
Ever since: 2011
Hypocracy
Thursday, 31 January 2013
08:26 ♥
I am not gonna say that I am not okay.
I am not gonna remind myself of someone who doesn't want me.
I'll just fuck everything and move on with life.
I know I am strong enough 'cause I've been through this before.
You'll be fine Alia. You're an awesome little young lady ;)
♡