Hate

Saturday, 19 January 2013 08:25



بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ


Here I am again to talk about some random stuff.
My English is not as good  as it used to be so please, bare with me as I am trying my best to refresh.

I wanted to talk about some people who have been hurting me and my mother.
It's probably not good to be talking about them publicly like this but, they have been talking about me behind my back too. So, who cares right?
We got into a tiny little fight and know things have worsen more that it should.
It all started because I was late in paying the house rental fee.
I was about 2 days late to be precise. 
Rationally speaking, 2 days was not that 'late' after all.
And then they started calling me and my mom asking for the money.
Once the rent was paid, it was time for me to get back to the house after our semester break.
As I walked in through the gate with my mother, I heard voices from inside the house.
I was expecting to see them in the hall eating or just hanging out.
But as we enter the house, we heard the door slammed.
They have ran off into their rooms, trying to avoid us.
How childish was that? And how unbelievably rude they were to my mother.
I seriously thought things were fine after we paid the rent, but I was wrong.

Ever since that day, they treated me like some unwanted stranger living in that house.
Some of my stuff that were in their room had been thrown out.
Even the curtain that my mother made for them was brought down and dumped in front of my room.
The gas tank was carried into their room and locked every time they're not at home.
I wasn't able to cook or eat anything for quite a few days.
I only survived on biscuits and some plain water I brought from home.
At first, I thought that this wouldn't last for so long.
My plan was just to ignore them so that eventually they would stop.
But as time passes by, they are treating me worse and worse each day.
Something had to be done. I couldn't keep all that to myself so I told my 'monkeys' about it.
They were shocked that these monsters would do such things because they look so nice and hospitable.

I skipped classes because I had no transportation which leads to where I am right now; at home.
I had to lie to my parents and say that I am extending my studies due to inability to cope with the subjects I'm taking. Sorry mama, abah, tok. I had to.
On Saturday, my parents came over to pick up all my stuffs and take me home.
They didn't even show their faces to my mom. RUDE!
On that day, I accidentally took one of their water container and I forgot to leave the house key. 
Guess what they did about it? NOTHING! They knew and they said nothing until we reached Penang.
Only then they texted my mother to let us know. How stupid was that??
I mean, it's not like we live 5 meters away form that house you idiots!
My mom was so pissed that she said to me one day she's gonna ask my dad to go back to that house and teach those ungrateful, rude and childish 20 year old's a lesson.

Well, I guess this is it. The end of my story. There's a lot more to be told but I guess this is enough for now.
I am sorry for the very very very long post. Haven't had the chance to write like this in a long time.
Will be back and posting again soon.

 Love  

0 lovely notes