Voices

Wednesday, 14 November 2012 06:22



In time, life teaches us to be strong.
To stand tall on our own two feet.
To be brave and face all the challenges life throws at us.
Yes, sometimes we will fall.
People tend to kick us down to the ground.
But despite what happen, keep your head high.
Fuck what those retards say about you,
This is YOUR LIFE.
Live it the way you want it.
Be different from others.
Be who you really are.
But the most important thing is to never forget your roots.
Where you come from and the people who loves you.
I am not perfect, nobody is.
And I may not be the right person to be telling you all this.
This is just my opinion, what I have to say.
Either you wanna accept it or criticize it,
It's entirely up to you.

Love ♥





0 lovely notes