Ignoranus

Thursday, 24 January 2013 09:57




Shivers. Brrr!
It's raining and thunders are rumbling as lighting strikes the face of the Earth.
I have to admit, I am scared and spooked. Yeah, I'm pretty much a sissy when it comes to the sound of thunder and stuff. Thank GOD Daniel is here with me so we can cower ourselves together.

Well today  was exhausting. Went out to Queensbay with Daniel to buy some stuff for the interview on Saturday. At first my priority was to get a new pair of heels but we ended up going home early because of some unmentionable reasons. Had lunch at Pizza Hut cause Daniel wanted to eat there. Ordered two plates of Beef Bolognaise and we didn't finish it. Obviously. I mean look at us. We were practically two walking stick-insects inside the mall just now. So skinny, so tiang-ish. Bumped into my primary school teacher Mr.Adnan and his family. What a great surprise.

Talking about Sir Adnan, he was the most awesome primary school English teacher ever. He treated us like his own children. Ehem, do I have to tell you who his biased was? Of course your very own 'MUAH'.
While everyone else was forced to do exercises in his class, I was the only gets to meddle on his laptop. Those envious eyes of 11 year olds. I can still remember them like it was yesterday. Felt like I was treated like royalty. Nyeh. Exaggeration alert!

Okay, now back to thw story where I went to Queensbay.
I bought a stick concealer from The Face Shop. Fake lashes, glue and 3 nail polishes from SaSa.
And then mom deposited some money into my account to buy books for Daniel. So, we head off to Popular.
Bought 4 sets of books; English, Mathematics, Science and Bahasa Malaysia. I mistook a standard 4 Science book. Didn't notice it until we got home. OMFG! How can I be so careless? Now I have to go back to Popular and exchange it. What a bummer.

Oh! My mood suddenly flew away. Poof, just like that. I guess I don't have much left to say.

Love 

0 lovely notes