#Page 95

Sunday, 6 April 2014 20:49


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Assalamualaikum,
It's been exactly 1 month and 10 days since I last updated my page. Hellooooo guys! (:
I've been facing this one particular 'problem' lately and seriously, it's driving me nuts. Is it true that a dude and a chic can't be best friends? Is it really? But I have like 8 guy best friends and we're fine though. Accept for this ONE dude, people keep saying that we're a thing. Whaaaat? Why him? Why only him? I'm close to all 8 in the same way but why him? Now he wont even take an us-fie with me anymore. What next? He'll stop being my friend? Is that what you guys want? So, for the sake of our most treasured friendship, please stop all the accusations and rumours. We're just friends. There's nothing more to it than just a plain old friendship. Your cooperation would be much appreciated.

And oooh, since I'm here and I don't know when will I be back again I might as well share some other things. By the end of 2014, me and my girlfriends have decided that we're gonna get ourselves an iPhone6 together. Beli berjemaah, something like that la. Here's the drooling image of an iPhone 6 if you haven't seen it yet; 



She's a beauty isn't she? I think my eyes are tearing up right now due to this majestic piece if technology. *wipe tears*

Another thing that we wanna do before my gal pals start their degree is to go on a crazy random vacation. Just go to random places and have tons of fun. But for that to happen, we'll need piles of money. At least a few thousands. LOL. I'm gonna have to work my ass off to save that amount of money and I swear I'll do it no matter what! Because I love them and I'll basically die for them. They're like family now. A part of my life, pieces of my lost soul, my gal pals, my life companion apart from family of course. You may wonder why are they so important? Well here's the thing, Have you ever met people who are just so sincere and honest? Who knows exactly who you are inside and out. How dark your past was, how stupid you can be but never even once judged you? They're that kind of people. Despite the very very very dark past I have and the tangled up unpredictable future, they never left. All they did was stood by my side and help me keep my feet on the ground. It's safe to say that I can never lose them, ever. 'Cause I doubt that any of them will leave me or each other. I love you guys to the moon and back. Even to the sun and back or maybe to some infinite unnamed universe and back.

Guess that's all for now. Will be back for more.
xoxo,
Alia


0 lovely notes