#Page 96
Tuesday, 8 April 2014
06:47 ♥
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalamualaikum,
On the 8th of April 1993, a young girl was born into this world and her name is Nurliyana Binti Mior Azhar. Today, she's 21 years old and she's one of my best friends. So, I would like to dedicate this post to her. Here goes (:
Dear Lyana,
I wish you all the best in whatever it is that you do in life. Just know that I feel heaven blessed to have you in my life. It has been 6 years since we started being friends. How time flies huh? At first, I've always thought that you were this very loud annoying person and I was sure I hated you but it turns out to be the exact opposite. I ended up loving you. LOL. Like I said, you are my gal pal, my best friend, my life companion and you are one of the lost pieces of my soul and I'm glad that i found you. Please, promise me that you will never stop being the lunatic bubbly loud and annoying person that you are because those are the things that make you, YOU. And the things that makes me treasure you. In return, I promise that I will never stop being your friend, ever. We've been through a lot together but you've always been the one who had my back every time I fell flat on the ground. You never stopped reminding me of Allah and that's what keeps me going all the time. Thank you Lyana, I really mean it.
xoxo,
Alia
♡
Incarnation
"I have a fetish for unicorns and whales, I live in Narnia. Do not fret, dear friends, for I have candy for all of you,"
Credits
Layout: Bows, Ribbons and blood.
Ever since: 2011
#Page 96
Tuesday, 8 April 2014
06:47 ♥
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalamualaikum,
On the 8th of April 1993, a young girl was born into this world and her name is Nurliyana Binti Mior Azhar. Today, she's 21 years old and she's one of my best friends. So, I would like to dedicate this post to her. Here goes (:
Dear Lyana,
I wish you all the best in whatever it is that you do in life. Just know that I feel heaven blessed to have you in my life. It has been 6 years since we started being friends. How time flies huh? At first, I've always thought that you were this very loud annoying person and I was sure I hated you but it turns out to be the exact opposite. I ended up loving you. LOL. Like I said, you are my gal pal, my best friend, my life companion and you are one of the lost pieces of my soul and I'm glad that i found you. Please, promise me that you will never stop being the lunatic bubbly loud and annoying person that you are because those are the things that make you, YOU. And the things that makes me treasure you. In return, I promise that I will never stop being your friend, ever. We've been through a lot together but you've always been the one who had my back every time I fell flat on the ground. You never stopped reminding me of Allah and that's what keeps me going all the time. Thank you Lyana, I really mean it.
xoxo,
Alia
♡